Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Face new Phase


Long beyond my imagination
I sought freedom from condemnation
Sobbing in the high places for redemption
From the encroaching damnation. 

Soaked in defeat, locked in a prison
Created by the envelops of activities
I walked through from childhood
Saturating my whole experience and wish. 

Trapped in the closet
By the wheels of mindset
Playing my failures loudly like an headset
With box of manipulation enclosed in a maths set
In all these,
I found;

I am a sojourner
Earth is a temporal base
I am just like a smoke
Whose source is from Yahweh

People action towards me
Won't define my attitude towards life
Peoples opinion about things 
Won't define my mindset. 

I live above a realm 
Where all heavenlies submerge
Above the sensory of time 
Encrypting the lines of immortality

Look beyond your depression
And see a fresh world of opportunities
Look beyond those script of emotional dirge
And see a new script of happiness

What you see
Initiate your feel realm
What you feel
Initiate sensory nerves movement around the sense realm
I am a sojourner,
And I live like one. 


Chryss

3 comments: