Monday, October 8, 2018

Jinxed


Beauty and glamour transpires
As I walk the platform on white rope
Treading the dews of Hammond
As it forms a brook around the rims


Longing for the freshness of glory
To transit to a world of tranquility
And attain the realm of utopia
With the will of my spirit. 

Amidst all struggles
I stand amidst a world unknown
Superimposed on my sensory embassy
Taking the will of my mind
Into a desert in bewildering isolation

All choices are inspired by a force
Which attracts the demons we face
Making a decision to be great
Is the beginning of a war

But,

Greatness is incurred
As we plight through the holes
And wholly shouting at the top
Oh I made it. 

There is no wrong way to do the right things
All nature functions with standards
Good and bad are generally not proportional
Jinxed by the truth

Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment