Tuesday, October 23, 2018

LIGHT IT UP!


My heart displays  brook of words
Fresh and  bright
Lively and full of life
Fun and creates fun

My hand displays a fountain of creativity
Drilled from a source unknown
As I journey down to my imagination
To dine with the images I create with my hands

The hollow in my lines
Tries to pull some fines
To prevent me go find miles
And dine with some lazy swine

In quest for success,
You have to light it up
Run down to your inmost being
And draw succour from your source

Imagination with words
Painted on a billboard of creativity
As the cruelty of fame approaches
To drive off the primary focus

Its your world
What you draw is what you see
What you see is what you've drawn
What you drew is the world you live

Go to the master artist
Let him teach better techniques
To captivate the heart of nature
And make her unite with your ambitions. 

Chryss


No comments:

Post a Comment