Saturday, October 13, 2018

LACOSHE


Alone I sat by the northern hemisphere
My pen in my mouth
As I muse on the beauty of the sky
And the brightness of the sun

Deep in thought
Enclosed in its imagination
Fountains, springs and garden of words flow
Words playing in my mind like Davidic psalms

Imagery of creativity flashes
As the mind encodes its mystery and source
And translate em' to the mind of humanity
To see the wisdom of the heavens 

But,

Amidst all the fun
I long for a spice
Is it love or something beyond?
The question lingering 

I sought for water to feel up my taste
I sought for soft touch as the shadows
I sought for feelings Strong as the wind
I sought for companionship

Then,

I met lacoshe

He says;

You need to be happy with yourself
That's the first stage of happiness
Enjoy your company
Only then, can you be happy!

Well, am still lost
Trying to decode this
But, I still long for something deep
As I wait and meditate on lacoshe

Chryss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment