Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I need an Angel


Sometimes you life becomes sweet
Sometimes it goes sour
Sometimes you are full of motivation
Sometimes you wanna quit. 

All that transpires under sun
As the shadows of the wind
Blows through its horizon
And joy arises from the cistern of hope

We all need inspiration
We all need love 
We all want happiness
We all love to be treated nicely

I see me seeking inspiration from God
Growing fervently in pursuit
As his waves overwhelms my whole being
And my eyes  radiates in his love

I see  waves arising from the northern sea
Trying to question my resolve
And question my stance in faith
The faith transmitted to me by the fathers

Then,

I run away from my garden
To seek love from a woman
Longing for her touch and warmth
Longing for sweet kisses that do no good

I say,

Oh!

How I wish I have a girl
Who can understand my plight
And fill up my empty broad chest
With her woolly softie head

Oh!

I long for the daughters of the western side
To come aboard my empire
And build with me
Till I take the world with suprises

But,
 Wisdom says:

The source of all things in him
Am well articulated in him
Am nothing without him
The blueprint of me is found in him

( love is not the pre requisite for greatness. All you need is you and God. Love can't give you all the answers to your questions. Instead of seeking for a perfect match, seek Gods face in relation to your goal and all things will fall into place. We are not created to seek love, but to seek God)

I need an angel
Away from my mind illusion
To come real into reality
And uphold the faith of the fathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment