Saturday, October 6, 2018

Miss Karina


Life gives us choices
But we make the choice
Life grows tall like the ocean waves
But we have right to calm the wave.

Its all about the vision in our mind
As we plight through it's huddles
Its all about the grace not to be blind
As we flow through it's troubles. 

I've come to this part of life
Where I will walk away from anything
That disturbs my peace of mind
And go achieve my purpose

As the sea sparkles 
With a canvas of beauty and glamour
And the reflection of the sunlight 
 Intermediates the emblem of beauty

But,

To me;

The true beauty is in the mind
I will walk away from the world's beauty
To embrace my peace of mind
And the reason for my existence

Taking pictures of perfect unity with nature
And walking majestically out of distraction
To embrace my perfect life
This to me is the efficacy of KARINA. 

I am Karina, and I live like it!
....

2 comments: