Monday, October 22, 2018

I WATCHED HER WALK....


Cold and lonely eventide
As the autumn leaves falls in solemnity
The beams of winter overhauls the cloud
As the seagulls encroach the looming maul 

Sparkles of lightening falls 
As a specie walks by 
The vibes of the park ceased
To welcome the minister of beauty

Enticing and elegant
Soft as the shadows
Bringing nature on a canvas of beauty
As she flaunts in glory

All of me got stocked to her eyes
As I felt some surge of electricity
Running through my bloodstreams
Faster than light itself. 

When she speaks my heart quakes
When she walks my heart skips
When she sings my heart cries
When she smiles the world moves in a slow mo'

I've found love in her eyes
Its written all over her look
The purest form of it
Is brewed from her look

Oh! My bride come forth as the sun
The winter is here
Come let's go to my chamber
To dine with the freshest of wine and meat

Why  spend ye money on that which is not bread
And labour on that which satisfies not
Come and have your heart filled with riches
So your soul will delight in fatness 

Your beauty makes me wanna protect you
It has no form of lust
Its spices up the man within me
And makes me wanna so silly things for you. 

I watched her walk 
Through the hills of life
My heart poured out
To her in love
Through those love thrills 
I saw her face

Christ's love for the church is thus
Like a man and a woman
He loves his church so much 
And always out to protect her. 

Chryss

1 comment: