Wednesday, October 24, 2018

MY MUSE


In the sundry and mild times
I found wierd themes on earth
In the midst of creative tranquillity
I found the subset value of life. 

Everyone needs inspiration
Everyone needs the truth
Everyone wants to be loved
Everyone wants to be a hero

We race the triangle of life's meaning
In search for purpose and hope
To engage the demons we fight
In a win win transaction.

I long for someone to bare my burden
To understand my heart pants
And save me from this gruesome loneliness
That has taken hold of my heart

It sought me from the east
And found me in the coast of hard work
And made me a bride in a mild snow
Left me wondering for hope on a rainy day.

Let go off my soul
And make me a bed among the daughters of the west
Let go off my trade
And set me high on mountain of words

You gave me a pen
And made my imagination my friends
You made me laugh with pictures I create in my mind
And made me a soloist in life's trade

Come o ye my love
And keep me company
Its so lonely and tight
I need your warmt and kisses

My soul delights in your touch
And on your breast, I wanna die sleeping
Take me into your inner chambers
So I be made warm through the winter

Its a tasty land,
There is no water
My heart longs for the
Come Lord come

The tears of my eyes
Dries up words in my hands
I'm in need of you
As my only muse Darling. 

Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment