Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Another failed Prophecy?


Glorious birth
Joyous pains
Happy tears
Glorious shout

As he made his first appearance
After a long nap in the imagination of God
A cry that made the mother smile
As she lifts him up to the sun

Signs shows his greatness
The stars recognises his inclination
As they align in glory
To form an elevation angle for him

But,

The dark cloud came around
To corrupt the programmed schemes
The smoke of filth encrypted the notion
To form a malware of emotional disruption
And he got to this part:

Am I gonna be another failed prophecy
All that is said of me seems to be a lie
Am I just a non entity
All my dreams right now seems to be a fantasy

I was  clothed in a lovely apparel
Raiment of blue linen
Bright pink girdle
And lovely gloves shoes to gird up my loins

But, 

I seem lost of ideas
On how to dress myself
I don't wanna be another failed prophecy
I wanna work with your wisdom

Show me your face
Fill up this space
Lord please fix me
Fix what I see

My world needs you right now.

We are not created to be failures
But through victors
Just give the unknowns
To Him who knows all

Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment