Sunday, June 14, 2020

To my ex

We had hope for a beautiful kiss under a mistletoe,
But our pride and stupidity stole em way.
I got broken and fell into depression
Cos, I was so unskilled to harness the treasure in loneliness.

So,
I tried to make you jealous by fake life on social media
Wearing a big smile, whilst i die daily
Preaching fluke, whilst I'm dead and dead again.
Wishing we could get back together; whilst having a ménage a Deux with the life we had.

When I realised,
Life is bigger than the moment,
My mood and feelings can't be trusted
The avalanche of emotional dirge in my rims would pass away;

I decided to love myself
Build my dreams
Master my emotion, so I won't make the mistake of letting love go when I find it again.

Its a mise en scene, I'd forever play
Though it be difficult
I've got a perfect mise en place
To tackle the emotionality o'clock.
Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment