Sunday, June 14, 2020

IF ONLY, JUST IF ONLY

It all started as an imagination
Then it became a dream
And soon grew to become a responsibility
A reason to hope and live.

Suddenly, flaws showed up
It kept me in bed when I should be up
It made me abuse what I should cherish
It blinded me from opportunities.

Truly, I wanna effect a change
Make life better for my countrymen
Go global grooming God's gospel,
Till all humanity see the wisdom in him

But,
Here I am wishing I could be replaced
I am not fit to do all I wanna do
I wanna wake up and have those dreams no more
So I wouldn't feel like a failure if I didn't do em'

He said:
The only option you've got is to stay up
It doesn't matter how many times you fall
But, your willingness to stand and keep trying
Is all I need to make you the hero you desire.

No matter how strong your flaws are
I am stronger, 
No matter how drenched in sin you be
My blood cleanses best when the stains are darkest.

Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment