Sunday, November 17, 2019

WHY AM I DISTRACTED?


Everyday; i wake up on the bed of purpose 
Adrenaline to be a good-jobber
Bubbling within my inside
Cooking ideas that the world is in dearth need of.

The result thereof is a good me;
Determined to shine light to darkness
And virtue to virtues.
And be the man I long to be.

But: 
When i walk the street 
Hoping  to see what i envisioned;
And live to see my vision unleashed.

All i see is Necromancers of distraction 
Garnished with the Totem of immorality
Keeping the lion in me in a den
To entertain the Daniel of self destruction. 

All i see is a weak folk 
To weak to get what he wants
And say goodbye;
To what he doesn't need. 

I am Filled with light,
But Darkened by darkness.
I am filled with purpose and talent,
But stimulated by confusion.

Oh my world!
Really in need of who'd show me the way
Cos through the woods I've lost the wool to heal my wounded soul
Daily as i live; i die in pains
Pains of finding who i am.

I feel like a wasted investment 
The master has invested much on me 
I feel like life has no meaning
The master's expectation on me is gone fallow.

As a clotpole is to a prince
So am i to the Godhead
As a bone is to an aardvark
So am i to the master.

Deep within me lies huge love 
But courage to show i can't find
Deep within me lies purpose and talent
But the muse to unleash; that, i can't find.

I've come to end of self effort
Dropped off the journey
I lay me down in weary land where no muse is.
From whence my agony cometh from.

Dear God,
If you be out there
And you have use of my purpose and muse
Send help and light to my soul
Lest i perish. 

My would be vain
If i can't use my talent for your name
Open up the doors
And let me in

Let me dine with wine with you
So the lazy swine in me wouldn't delight in the disgusting wine of immorality
Help me Lord


No comments:

Post a Comment