Sunday, November 3, 2019

THERE LIES YOUR DESTINY


I lay me down next to the gaze of purpose
To uncover the enigma it uphold 
Along the path of patient
Where the work of Grace is seen.

I hide my face to words I can't understand and act strongly to feelings I don't understand
I'm in the midst of something big
Uncovering why I was created

Daily I feel the urge to do something
To change something and make better my kinsmen
And updold the morals and honour
Of our fallen heores

Who saw our future and fought
Against all odds they fought
Hoping to win a lost battle

Now a generation of vipers has risen
Blinded by the darkness from the social media
Who glory in their shame
And find solace in nakedness

Zion let's rise up
Take the word to our cosmos
Humanity needs help
Let's champion her release.

But we lay and watch
And lift up lazy hands to the father
Praying for rapture
And using his grace for personal ambition

We pray for cars
We pray for houses
We pray for good family
We left our primary habitat to be controlled by vipers.

Let's gird our loins
And embrace the word
There lies our destiny

To the world and for the world
I weild my sword
Against the emblems of satanism
Till humanity sees Jesus in his ideology.

3 comments: