Monday, February 11, 2019

When I Was A Nerd.


Sometimes we just look at out past experiences and smile at how far we've gone from the funny moment of livelihood. 
Sometimes we also feel we could go back to those days, seeing how far the world has deviated from it's moral norms. 

I was so young and only strong to words I could not understand. As the waves of peer pressure take me on a rollercoaster's ride.
And the hormonal vibes didn't help at all.

You know, high school thrill; everyone had a crush or a boyfriend or a girlfriend. But my world was in a realm beyond those realities. 

One moment I am with my friends and the next, they disappear to go meet their girlfriends or mess around with some hot chicks; and they leave me alone in a world of isolation like a yeti. 

It makes me so nervous and I felt so lonely.
 
I had a crush on a damsel but she doesn't know I even exist. 
All I do is just stand and give her a " oh how much I love you " look. 
And when she looks at me, I feel surge of electricity that makes my body shake like I have a Parkinson's disease. 

One faithful day, we went for a biology practical at the laboratory. 
And mehn! She was just so perfect, my eyes could not just ......

Then Daniel one of my friend noticed how I am just so focused to this beautiful damsel like she's my specimen. 

" go talk to her bro.... "

I looked at him like I wanted to say" hey dude, are you crazy? She will not even look at me"

Little did I know it was a begining of something crazy. 

Stupidity looms in my court, but I was just so vulnurable. 

I feel crazy writing this...

Oh my!!!!

Why am I doing this, my love for writing has sold me out. 

But I'll nonetheless....

But not today, maybe tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment