Monday, February 11, 2019

To my unborn Rachel


As you rest in my bosom
And a seed yet to be planted
Although I have seen you
And indeed you are a beautiful child. 

So, I took my time to write this for you
Hoping someday you, mum and I will read it together
As we cheer on your bed
And give you kisses of love. 

We will always tell you stories
Most of how we built our love
On trust and purpose
And became great minds you can be proud of. 

I grew from depression
Until God blessed me with mum
And she became a light 
Through which I found myself. 

She made me wanna be a good man and a father
And her smile made me healthy. 
It was a long way from here

I wish you will have a good heart like mum
And help broken heart mend
With kisses of hope

Although, am not proud of most of my actions
But love held me up
And I let go off depression
And became a hero. 

Never forget this;
You have a reason to live
And love spices up your journey

Just like Isaac met his purpose in Rachel
I hope you lead this world to Jacob
Who will send God's people to the promise land. 

I love you Rachel...

No comments:

Post a Comment