Sunday, August 18, 2019

All I EVER WANTED


The walls in my mind prick my soul
They make tears flow like a fountain of pain
As they keep me locked out from the ideal personality 
I long to unfold to the ends of the earth.

I live in a vague world 
Captured by the illusions of vague personality
Haunted by the decision i made
The decision to be a salt to my folks.

Am i wrong to choose the good path?
Am i wrong for having good intentions?
Why do i face so much trials?
Why has the evil realm taken me as prey for slaughter?

The way to being good ain't straight but strait
Making the choice to follow that path unlocks straits

Why is it so difficult to do good ?

All i wanted is:
To be a man, husband and a father 

Unleashing my swift imagination 
And salting the earth
With bundles of beam
Flaunting Christ's victory in the spectrum of man's imagination 

1 comment:

  1. You have a great talent and way with words (also, a fantastic vocabulary!). Definitely a gift from God. I would encourage you to touch up on your grammar a little and maybe think about self-publishing a book. I did it through Lulu.com. It's free if you do the work yourself. I don't work for them, this is a true encouragement and real recommendation to that publishing house. You can see the books I've created there at www.thebiblepoetrybookstore.com. That is my Lulu page. God be with you on your journey! Kea

    ReplyDelete