Tuesday, January 1, 2019

CHRYSS AND VICKIE

Episode 1

Chryss






My eyes fixed to the ceiling
As I wander in my imagination
Where to navigate my life to
The next step to make

Where could I find the meaning of life
My life is just  like a puzzle,
Am seeking ways to solve
The more I try, the deeper I sink

I stand in between sadness and confusion
My confusion about life,
Keeps me in deep sadness
I just need a light to brighten up my plight.

Am that kind of guy,
Everyone sees to be bright
But my secrets and lifestyle
Has nothing to do with my reputation

I walk the street
Giving everyone a smile
As they herald my personality
And painting a vague picture of my personality


But within me
Is an unruly evil
Dark as the night
Dinning with the devil

I want to be good
But evil always bang at my door
Winking at my actions
And dragging me hometown to depression.

Who am I?
Am I the good my society tag me
Or the evil I live with daily
This is a puzzle I want solved.

I look to the hill
To warm all my chill
And bring forth the thrill
That will heal my soul drill

All of nature's gift
To my soul drift
Can't even give me a lift
To heal my soul drift.

                             VICKIE



Life has being a blessing
As I flow victoriously
Life had being fun
As I flow triumphantly

Am full of cheer
And  I lite up a cold house
My personality is fire
And it transmit graciously

Each day is an opportunity for me
To bring cheer to people
I've got the good view I wanna share
And make everyone live in my world

Happiness starts from you
Its not a thing of external disposition
But how you control your emotion
And walk away from all that disturbs you

I live in a realm
Where I control my world
And have fun
Enjoying the gift of life

Am just a young girl
Who woke up on the good side of life
Far away from sadness
And all that attracts pains 

Ambitious and elegant
Sexy with beautiful brown eyes
And am all I could ever dream of
Self sufficient and I don't need much to happy

Just like Sia
Who love cheap trills;
I don't need dollar bills
To have fun in Asia

All I need is me.

Vickie and Chryss

No comments:

Post a Comment