Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Guy I Am....


Sometimes I want to be free
Free as a bird, enjoying the free space in space
Sometimes I want to be busy
Busy as the ant, storing up food for the cold winter

Sometimes I want to be soft
Soft as the shadows, giving vague hope to reality
Sometimes I want to be influential
Influential as the Word, giving hope to mankind. 

All of me want goodness
All of me want to be light to humanity
All of me longs for the world to be at peace
All of me longs for freedom to lite the atmosphere

Along the path I trode,
Amidst the trials troden
Along the burden I bare
Amidst the heart of the burdened

I see a world of hope
A chapter of tranquility in the realm of mankind
When we will live as one
And do things the Zion way. 

I wanna live for Zion
I want my will and passion sync with Zion
I wanna die for Zion
I want my poems and inspiration flow from streams in Zion

This is what you have made me
Willess and weak to my self
Basically, you took my life away
And am proud to sell my soul to you. 

Forever and always
 ( Christ's humility restored your sonship secrets at Golgotha)

Chryss Golgotha 

2 comments: